Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting to be Radical

Yesterday I finished a “radical step of obedience”.   Little Mr. moved with his parents who will attend University. I said yes to caring for him, I obeyed and it seems like a small thing but for me and this family it was important.

Today I am sitting in my white space waiting on God. What will He ask of me?

What will I respond?

Will He ask me to minister to girls who have an unexpected and maybe unwanted pregnancy?

Will He ask me to encourage parents going through a black cloud with a prodigal child?

Will I be asked to encourage women with mother hearts but no child to hold?

Will it be something I have never dreamed of but will fulfill me because it is EXACTLY what I have been created to do?

Whatever it is I pray I will be a “Yes” girl and I will honor Him in all I do.

Here is where I start:

                     Pray this:

   Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
  Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
  Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit  Psalm 51:10-12   

           Do this :

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness
and all these things will be added to you.  Matthew 6:33
   
            Live this:

love the Lord your God with all your heart 
and with all your soul and with all your strength 
and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

           And this:


Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; 
  worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness. Psalm 29:2




                                                            Waiting...



 

2 comments:

  1. Waiting to hear from God what the next step of obedience He will ask of you to be a "Yes Girl" for God. Waiting to be radical, love it. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart! Your obedience and willingness will be rewarded. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete